Food Service

Ken AkinsThe HCCSC Food Service team would like to thank you for the opportunity to serve your children each and every day of school and during the summer. Last year, we served over 825,000 meals to the children of Huntington County. Our goal is to always provide outstanding service and high-quality, “kid-friendly” meals that meet or exceed the latest federal and state guidelines. Good nutrition is key to good mental and physical health, and because of that, we offer a hot breakfast and lunch each day at all of our schools. Come join us for lunch and/or breakfast and have a great day, week, and year.

Kenneth Atkins
Director of Food Service


Indiana Department of Education Meal Applications 
Free and reduced applications for the
2020-2021 school year are  available
until July 1, 2020.



Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.